Intelligent User Experience Researcher with significant experience gained designing commercial multimedia products, web sites and mobile apps for a broad range of clients. Skilled at evaluating and resolving problems creatively. Proactive, open to new ideas and committed to lifelong learning.
Accuracy and attention to detail: Managed, designed and implemented a wide range of IT projects to the highest degree of satisfaction of both clients and management.
Ability to relate to the needs of a range of businesses: Used to liaise courteously and efficiently with a wide range of people in the public and private sector. Able to question, consult, negotiate and influence to gain understanding of client’s needs, communicate in a way that technical details can be understood and assimilated and ensure that stakeholders are satisfied with the outcome.
Resourceful, self-motivated and committed: Committed to self-funded study in the UK and Turkey with excellent academic results (Major G.P.A. 3.73) while running own business in Greece. Required to prioritise workload and work both competently and resourcefully under pressure to meet requirements.
Adoptable: Flexible and adoptable in order to bring diverse projects in on time and to budget.
Technical expertise: Comprehensive experience based on BSc Mobile Business studies training. For full range of expertise – please see Education & Training Section.
User Experience Research:
Demonstrable skills and experience which encompass the following:
- Strategic and tactical research that considers business objectives and vision;
- Research insights that are actionable and compelling through creative presentations and deliverables across EU Agencies;
- Exploratory, generative, and evaluative methods and design thinking workshops with EU stakeholders; and
- Fluency in qualitative methodologies including usability studies, contextual interviews, and other methodologies.
Web Design & Multimedia Authoring:
- Designing, developing and managing a significant number of web sites and services, including on-line games, auction sites, e-book publishing, community and content sites.
- Planning, designing and implementing over 100 covermount CDs and DVDs for the computer, consumer technology and trade monthly magazines of Compupress S.A.
Mobile Applications Development:
- Designing and developing of custom mobile applications with the use of popular Html5/Css3/Js frameworks.
- Implementation in complex technical environments, such as the .NET Framework (C#), SQL Server Management Studio and cutting-edge products such as the GO! Enterprise Server.
Tons of empathy, creativity and a witty sense of humor.