Intelligent front end developer and UI/UX web designer with significant experience gained designing commercial multimedia products, web sites and mobile apps for a broad range of clients. Experienced at taking client briefs through to finished product with a sound commitment to customer focus. Skilled at evaluating and resolving problems creatively. Proactive, open to new ideas and committed to lifelong learning.
Accuracy and attention to detail: Managed, designed and implemented a wide range of IT projects to the highest degree of satisfaction of both clients and management.
Ability to relate to the needs of a range of businesses: Used to liaise courteously and efficiently with a wide range of people in the public and private sector. Able to question, consult, negotiate and influence to gain understanding of client’s needs, communicate in a way that technical details can be understood and assimilated and ensure that stakeholders are satisfied with the outcome.
Reliable: By giving 100 per cent commitment to any role I take on, I have proved totally dependable as a self-employed web designer and have built long-term relationships with my clients.
Resourceful, self-motivated and committed: Committed to self-funded study in the UK and Turkey with excellent academic results (Major G.P.A. 3.73) while running own business in Greece. Required to prioritise workload and work both competently and resourcefully under pressure to meet requirements.
Adoptable: Flexible and adoptable in order to bring diverse projects in on time and to budget.
Technical expertise: Comprehensive experience based on BSc Mobile Business studies training. For full range of expertise – please see Education & Training Section.
Web Design & Multimedia Authoring:
- Designing, developing and managing a significant number of web sites and services, including on-line games, auction sites, e-book publishing, community and content sites.
- Planning, designing and implementing over 100 covermount CDs and DVDs for the computer, consumer technology and trade monthly magazines of Compupress S.A.
Mobile Applications Development:
- Designing and developing of custom mobile applications with the use of popular HTML5/CSS3/JS frameworks.
- Implementation in complex technical environments, such as the .NET Framework (C#), SQL Server Management Studio and cutting-edge products such as the GO! Enterprise Server.
- Contributing over 60 articles on computing, consumer technology and gaming for PC Master, Computer for All and Digital Living magazines. For sample of work (in Greek)– please see Scribd.
- Writing a regular ‘Web authoring’ column for PC Master magazine. For sample of work (in Greek) – please see Scribd.
BSc (Hons) Mobile Computing